Full Time Permanent (39 hours)
If you have experience or an interest in upholstery and design and are seeking a new challenge, then we want to talk to you! This position is a full-time permanent role and will increase your experience, knowledge and skill in a niche environment.
You will be working as part of a small team, developing patterns and designs in line with customers’ specifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something different and will give you the opportunity to join a team where your contribution is valued.
What You Need
- An exceptional level of attention to detail
- A calm, can do and flexible attitude to work plans to ensure customers’ needs are met
- A good ability to work in a busy environment and under pressure, whilst maintaining a high standard of work at all times
- Be committed to delivery on performance and be able to take instructions from more experienced colleagues
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role (Not necessary as full on the job training will be provided)
At Bradfor Ltd, teamwork is a key factor in our success and underpins everything that we do. We are all working to achieve the same goals so it’s vital that you can demonstrate that you can work well as part of a team.
- The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm (39 hours)
- A competitive salary will be provided
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can send it to our head office address below:
Please Note: Applications received via email or post after Monday 22nd March will not be considered