Established in 1996 and based in Rostrevor, Bradfor Ltd supply major airlines with seat covers that embark on journeys across the globe. Whilst being a small manufacturing Company with 80 employees, Bradfor is a successful, professional aircraft seat cover manufacturer.
Our motto is ‘Making the Difference’, which has helped us go from strength to strength in an ever-evolving industry and to successfully manage the many challenges presented by the pandemic. We are now recruiting to support a busy period of recovery.
ROLE – PRODUCTION SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR
This is a new role and will provide an excellent opportunity for an anyone who has experience working in a production environment who is seeking to further develop their career and expand their production knowledge within a busy factory environment.
The weekly hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with an early finish at 1pm on Friday.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a strong company that is continuing to grow.
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on level of experience
The purpose of this role is to support the production team. The role requires the individual to undertake a range of tasks that ensure the smooth running of the production process such as scheduling and despatch. They will have the ability to identify improvement opportunities in terms of capacity and productivity and implement if required in consultation with the team. An important element of the role is to build effective, positive relationships with customers and other relevant external bodies with regard to fulfilling customer requirements.
- Working with the wider production team to determine available capacity within the production unit and schedule production accordingly.
- Build effective internal relationships ensuring production schedules are correct, understood and fulfilled.
- Liaise effectively with customer representatives to support customer requirements and maintain excellent working relations.
- Work in tangent with the purchasing and despatch team to ensure all necessary materials have been ordered anticipating delays.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 12 months experience in a [roduction role in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use computer systems designed to support production including proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- An excellent communicator is essential, as is a demonstrable ability to build effective relationships with customers.
- Experience of MRP systems would be desirable.
TO APPLY PLEASE FORWARD AN UP-TO-DATE CV TO email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 5PM ON FRIDAY 4th JUNE.