Bradfor Ltd, a family-owned business based in Rostrevor, was established in 1996 and has since become a specialist in the manufacture of dress covers, diaphragms, life vest pouches, straps and general upholstery, for many prestigious local and international companies, particularly in the aerospace industry.
The company is renowned for its quick response to customers’ requests; providing top quality products; delivered on time and at a competitive cost.
Bradfor’s success has been based on a very experienced management team, supported by a highly skilled workforce and working methods based on continuous improvement processes such as lean manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting a temporary, full time (39 hours) Production Planner to cover a period of maternity leave. The post is expected to last for at least 12 months.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to increase their experience, knowledge and skills in a niche environment. You will be working autonomously and as part of a small team, and you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Production Planning, as well as identifying improvement opportunities in terms of capacity and productivity and establishing effective customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something different and will give you the opportunity to join a team where your contribution is valued.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a production planner
- The ability to learn and develop your knowledge
- Flexibility to accommodate a change in plans when required, to ensure customers’ needs are met
- The ability to remain calm and work under pressure within a busy environment
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work to a high standard at all times
- Commitment to delivering on performance
- The ability to work collaboratively with your colleagues and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain excellent customer relationships
- Experience of an MRP system (training will be provided)
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 1pm (39 hours). A competitive salary will be offered.
If you are experienced in production planning processes and techniques and are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com on or before Monday 30th November. Alternatively, please send a printed copy to:
Please Note: Applications received via email or post after Monday 30th November will not be considered.