It is the declared policy of Bradfor Limited that, through established procedures, procured materials will conform to company requirements.
- Suppliers are requested to retain their records for a minimum of 15 years.
- Suppliers will be selected based on their ability to meet the company’s requirements in terms of quality, production, delivery and cost, which will be discussed prior to acceptance of the contract.
- Selected suppliers will be entered on to a register of approved suppliers.
- Suppliers are requested to verify, by means of a verification document, that the products meet our requirements. Suppliers must include a Certificate of Conformity and Flamability Test Reports where appropriate.
- Suppliers are requested, when appropriate, to allow right of access to Bradfor Limited and our customer to evaluate the quality of service provided.
- Suppliers performance will be reviewed periodically to ensure standards of service are being maintained. Records of the reviews will be maintained and used as a basis for establishing the level of supplier controls required.
Full details of the above policy can be obtained by contacting Bradfor Ltd office personnel on +44 (0)28 417 38835